Do you need to efficiently close your company's books? NetSuite gives you the tools you need to accelerate your financial close.
This two-hour course walks you through the process and procedures for performing a typical period and year-end close. You join a virtual classroom where the instructor demonstrates how to use the Period Close Checklist, lock a fiscal period, manage multiple fiscal calendars, and perform other critical tasks! The session is interactive, providing opportunities for you to check your comprehension and ask questions.
By the end of this session, you will be able to apply best practices for closing periods and performing year-end tasks. You will be able to reference an easy-to-use job aid, provided during the session, to help close your books in your own NetSuite account.
Note: Demonstrations will be conducted in a NetSuite OneWorld account. NetSuite Payroll Services and related capabilities are not addressed in this course.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are a CPA, accountant, controller or bookkeeper responsible for managing your company's books
- Need to learn how to perform period and year-end close tasks in NetSuite
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Lock a fiscal period to prevent non-accounting users from posting?
- Perform the period-end checklist tasks?
- Manage multiple fiscal calendars in a NetSuite OneWorld account?
- Close a fiscal period and prevent any further data entry?
- Manage the fiscal year-end in NetSuite?
- Participants should understand accounting concepts and terminology
- Participants should be familiar with NetSuite navigation and features
Duration: 2 hours
Price: $200 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule