SuiteAnalytics: Reports and Searches
SuiteAnalytics provides real-time reporting, searches, key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards that are built into the ERP, CRM and Ecommerce features you use every day. This comprehensive, two-day course teaches you how to use these tools to drive actionable analysis, enforce business processes and get real-time views into company performance across sales, marketing, service and fulfillment.
Please Note: For finance and accounting roles that need to create and customize financial reports, we recommend taking the "SuiteAnalytics: Financial Reports and Searches" course.
This course is right for you if you...
- Want to learn how to customize reports by adding fields, grouping levels and custom formulas
- Want to learn how to use saved searches to access information such as top-selling products, the number of support cases in your queue or customers who have overdue invoices
- Want to learn how to set up KPIs to show key variances and period-on-period trends, as well as real-time trend graphs
- Are familiar with NetSuite navigation and features
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Customize reports to meet specific user requirements?
- Present report data in a matrix view?
- Display real-time data to track key metrics and spot trends?
- Make saved search results actionable to enforce workflows?
- Create saved searches to access and dynamically display key data?
- Apply expressions, functions and basic SQL formulae to searches for more complex analysis?
- Group and total saved search results to provide a report-style look?
- Publish "smart" dashboards for specific users and roles?
Duration: 2 days
Price: $1,600 USD
View the Course Data Sheet for daily topics, prerequisites, and other key information
View the Course Schedule