NetSuite Retail Anywhere Point of Sales (RAPOS) Essentials
During this three-day, instructor-led course, you will examine the standard POS hardware setup and POS networking fundamentals, practice standard POS functions and basic POS customizations, as well as view the reporting options available to you at POS.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are an administrator, manager, executive or supervisor who wants to learn how to protect your bottom line at POS while promoting your brand and delivering an elevated level of customer service
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Enter transactions via all four methods available to cashiers?
- Use the time clock function available in RAPOS to log and report employee hours for payroll?
- Use Start of Day and End Shift functionality to manage and settle the till for accurate daily reporting?
- Create and edit customer information to gain insight into your customers while providing an added level of customer service?
- Setup users and security levels for my team while upholding Payment Application Data Security Standards (PA-DSS)?
- View and export available reports and identify which reports can be used as versatile tools to investigate specific transaction data?
- Change the buttons on the user interface to reflect my business’s unique branding?
Duration: 3 days
Price: $1,600 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule