This 3-day course provides the critical information implementation teams need to set up, configure and maintain their NetSuite OpenAir accounts. By understanding core NetSuite OpenAir features, end-user processes and reporting capabilities, you can more accurately map your business requirements to the application and work with your implementation team to set up NetSuite OpenAir for your company.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of the NetSuite OpenAir application for your company.
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Create project work breakdown structures?
- Book resources to projects?
- Populate tasks with assigned resources?
- Create billing and revenue recognition rules for invoicing clients?
- Track time and expenses accurately against projects?
- Create custom time ranges that match our fiscal time periods?
- Report on key metrics during project delivery and after completion?
- Build Summary and Detail reports?
- Use custom detail fields and custom calculations in reports?
- Display report results in visual charts or graphs?
Duration: 3 days
Price: $2,400 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule