Are you responsible for your organization’s manufacturing operations? Learn how to use NetSuite’s manufacturing solution to improve your production, inventory management and supply chain processes!
In this two-day class, you study essential concepts related to NetSuite Manufacturing features and capabilities while learning the critical skills needed to set up, plan and execute manufacturing operations in NetSuite. You examine the overall process workflows, become familiar with NetSuite terminology, and take a “deep dive” into the application configuration, exploring specific functionality and best practices so you can set up NetSuite to meet your business needs.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are a NetSuite administrator, manufacturing manager, materials manager, production manager, planner/scheduler or manufacturing engineer.
We strongly recommend that you attend "NetSuite Essentials" before taking this course.
For administrators and managers, we also recommend that you attend the "SuiteAnalytics: Reports and Searches" course.
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Set up various types of inventory items, costing, routing and BOM structures
- Identify how sales orders and BOMs impact demand though demand planning
- Create purchase orders to acquire components into inventory
- Create assemblies and routings to build products
- Manage work orders through WIP
- Describe the ATP and fulfillment processes of the product
- Manage results through variance reporting
- Explain how to support various requirements, such as CTO and MTO environments, quality tracking, service and repair processes, and others
Duration: 2 days
Price: $1,600 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule