Using formulas and SQL functions, you have the capability to calculate and transform
your search results as desired to meet the needs of the business. In this one-day course, you will learn to construct simple and complex formulas that embed NetSuite fields and Oracle SQL functions.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are a NetSuite administrator, business analyst, or software developer responsible for data analysis through saved searches
- Are familiar with NetSuite navigation and features
- To learn how to navigate NetSuite and perform common tasks, take the Getting Started training available in SuiteAnswers
- Are familiar with the basics of creating saved searches in NetSuite
- Have a background in using structured query language (SQL) is helpful, but not required
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Perform basic computations between two or more NetSuite fields?
- Calculate the difference between two dates?
- Add or subtract days and months from dates?
- Format dates for display in any desired format?
- Return list/record fields as hyperlinks to easily navigate to other records via the search results?
- Bold or highlight search results on a conditional basis?
- Translate values?
- Generate matrix style output?
- Make best use of many Oracle SQL functions: CASE, TO_CHAR, DENSE_RANK, NVL, NULLIF, UPPER, ROUND, FLOOR and others?
- Incorporate formulas in search criteria and search results, for both regular and summary searches?
Duration: 1 day
Price: $800 USD
Viewthe Course Data Sheet for daily topics, prerequisites, and other key information
Viewthe Course Schedule