This 5-day course provides the critical information implementation teams need to make intelligent decisions before Go Live. By understanding core NetSuite OneWorld capabilities, how standard ERP and CRM business processes work in NetSuite and implementation best practices, you can better map business requirements to the application and set up NetSuite OneWorld for your company.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of the NetSuite OneWorld application within your company.
- Are responsible for implementing a NetSuite OneWorld account for subsidiaries or entities with local and consolidated reporting requirements
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Organize the implementation plan to "go live" for my company
- Determine users' roles and permissions
- Setup initial controls for Customer Relationship Management
- Setup initial controls for Enterprise Resource Planning
- Configure NetSuite's functionality to meet my business requirements
- Plan for data migration
- Plan for ongoing maintenance of our NetSuite OneWorld account
Duration: 5 days
Price: $4,000 USD
View the Course Data Sheet for daily topics, prerequisites, and other key information
Viewthe Course Schedule