This 3-day course shows you how to implement and extend prebuilt reference implementations for My Account, Cart, and Checkout that are all running on the same front-end web architecture utilizing Backbone, Underscore, Bootstrap, and jQuery. Take advantage of SuiteScript Server Pages technology to allow for a high degree of customization across your website.
This course is the first part of a two-course series. This course (Part 1) should be taken by those implementing SuiteCommerce SiteBuilder or SuiteCommerce Advanced websites. SuiteCommerce: Building Web Stores Part 2 should be taken only by those implementing SuiteCommerce Advanced. SuiteCommerce Advanced customers should take both courses.
This course is right for you if you...
- Need to create unique and highly customized websites using SuiteCommerce Advanced or SuiteCommerce SiteBuilder
- Are a software developer tasked with implementing SuiteCommerce Advanced or SuiteCommerce SiteBuilder websites
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Build SuiteScript Server Page (SSP) applications utilizing the Commerce API
- Create SSP libraries
- Write request handlers with SuiteScript Services (SS files) and Suitelets
- Interact with NetSuite via a RESTful JSON interface
- Plug in new modules to reference implementations which may include custom record types, SuiteScript request handlers, Underscore HTML templates, and Backbone Models, Views, and Routers
- Take advantage of the translation engine in the reference implementations to have your customizations support multiple languages
- Deploy and manage your website assets
- Use familiar browser debugging tools and NetSuite specific server-side troubleshooting capabilities to speed up development and your learning of the reference implementations
Duration: 3 days
Price: $2,400 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule