This three-week training program provides the core knowledge required to be a proficient NetSuite Consultant. Through hands-on exercises, self-study and a case study built around a real-life implementation example, you learn to match NetSuite solutions to business requirements, and how to apply that knowledge while configuring a sample production account.
During the first two weeks of training, you gain an understanding of core NetSuite ERP features and standard processes, financial reporting and analytics, workflow automation, and customization and integration capabilities. During the third week, you apply that knowledge by completing a case study exercise simulating the tasks and activities of a NetSuite implementation.
Finishing this intensive training accelerates your learning as you complete the content of multiple SuiteTraining courses in only three weeks. Combined with your on-the-job experience, this course will also help you prepare to take the ERP Consultant Certification exams.
Note: NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification exams are not part of this course and need to be registered for independently. More information can be found at: www.netsuite.com/certification.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are an experienced ERP consultant who is new to the NetSuite product and need to understand core NetSuite functionality and technologies
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Understand the implications of implementing in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment
- Recognize why implementing an integrated system is unique
- Identify how NetSuite supports business processes
- Explain the best practices for data migration and cutover
- Describe the NetSuite release cycle and how to preview releases ahead of upgrade
- Examine security, performance and architecture in a Software-as-a-Service model
- Practice configuration with a hands-on case study
Duration: 15 days
Price: $12,000 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule