Turning today's students into tomorrow's business managers
The NetSuite SuiteAcademy program offers colleges and universities a great way to strengthen business curriculum by giving students hands-on instruction with NetSuite's cloud-based ERP/financials suite.
In use at more than 90 member institutions, SuiteAcademy provides no-cost NetSuite licensing for instructional use that meets student demands for educational value and real-world experience. SuiteAcademy helps make students more marketable to employers—and makes universities more attractive to students.
SuiteAcademy institutions such as UCLA, Purdue University and Arizona State University use NetSuite for classroom instruction and labwork in:
- Accounting and financial management
- Business administration
- Sales management and CRM
- Supply chain management
- Ecommerce and more
- Students gain practical experience with a cutting-edge business management solution, not just an off-the-shelf bookkeeping program
- Institutions have no IT or desktop maintenance overhead as cloud-based NetSuite is accessible on the web anytime, anywhere
- Professors gain access to online NetSuite training, as well as opportunities to use and contribute curriculum and exercises
- Educational software supports accounting, finance, sales and ERP programs or SaaS curriculum