Mid-Size and Global Services Businesses
Managing 50, 500 or even 5,000 billable resources, projects or customers places unique demands on a services organization. It's difficult and time consuming to get clear visibility on projects and ensure on-time delivery while juggling spreadsheets and custom systems. Navigating a minefield of custom invoices and manual approval processes increases the risk of billing errors and dissatisfied clients. Effectively managing resources and minimizing bench time margins becomes a truly logistical challenge.
With NetSuite Services Resource Planning (SRP), NetSuite's ERP and CRM software works seamlessly with advanced professional services automation (PSA) software from OpenAir (a NetSuite company). The result is SRP capabilities that drive the entire services lifecycle, from marketing to project management, service delivery, billing, revenue management and driving repeat business from existing clients. You gain complete visibility across the entire process.
You can also add OpenAir PSA to your existing systems. Augment your existing back- and front-office systems with OpenAir's advanced PSA software, which provides real-time services visibility, increases utilization, improves margins, and reduces revenue leakage. It also integrates with your existing invoicing, payroll and customer management systems. To learn more, contact OpenAir, a NetSuite Company.
- Gain competitive advantage with the only end-to-end solution that streamlines the entire services lifecycle
- Boost utilization, margins and customer satisfaction, no matter how demanding the requirements of your services organizations
- Deliver real-time visibility and ad-hoc analytics across key services measures
- Reduce revenue leakage with comprehensive time, expense and billing management
- Increase services team productivity with comprehensive mobile device support
- Improve client satisfaction by reducing billing errors and increase on-time delivery
- Drive profits and improve service quality by more easily managing project budgets, tasks and deadlines
- Deploy pre-built integration with NetSuite's on-demand ERP and CRM system.
Sophisticated Project and Resource Management
- Manage projects with multiple billing options and recognize revenue with integration to timesheets and expense reports
- Create projects from standardized templates, saving time and eliminating the need to re-key data
- Get real-time updates of project status and key deliverables thanks to integration between project management and time-tracking modules
- Optimize the deployment of resources to projects based on employees' skills, interests, experience and availability
- View resource reports to determine staffing needs and improve employee utilization rates
- Drive financial forecasts (billings, revenue, margins) from staffing plans using robust utilization reporting, including capacity planning (FTE) forecasts and utilization by hierarchy (offices, line of business, etc.)
- Integrate projects with third-party project management tools.
Powerful Project Accounting
- Manage and analyze project finances from bid preparation through time-and-expense tracking to client billing systems and internal charge-backs.
- Route timesheets and expense reports electronically for line, multi-level or project-based approvals
- Account for revenue more accurately with project-based rules for revenue recognition
- Provide in-depth analysis with standardized reports on project profitability based on fully-loaded cost
- Simplify client billing by handling fixed-fee or time-and-materials billing with or without time-and-expense mark-ups
- Easily handle multiple currencies and taxes including VAT, GST and PST.
Proven Time, Expense and Invoice Management
- Give team members an easy-to-use, completely integrated detailed time entry system with "offline" capability
- Track and submit expenses for rapid reimbursement and client billing
- Easily track time at the project, phase and task level, and distinguish between billable vs. non-billable hours
- Automate and streamline the expense reporting, online time submission and electronic approval process
- Customize the approval process by client and project, with electronic routing for line, multi-level or project-based approvals
- Invoice in multiple currencies, and customize billing and revenue recognition by customer or project
- Complete integration with NetSuite or your existing financial system.
Access from Anywhere via Web Browser or Mobile Device
- Ensure ease of access from anywhere with NetSuite SRP's 100% web-based on-demand solution
- Enable services team on the road to stay connected with offline access via PDAs or WAP-enabled phones
- Allow team members to submit time and expenses, and update and monitor projects while on the road.