FedEx Shipping Integration
If your business uses FedEx for shipping, NetSuite enables you to manage the entire process. Seamless integration between NetSuite and FedEx reduces the time you'll spend on manual processes such as printing labels and manifest forms, and also reduces the risk of shipping errors that affect customer satisfaction.
With this packaged integration, there's no need to manage and manually exchange data between separate order management, logistics tracking, shipping and customer service systems. Instead, you can quickly retrieve real-time rates, complete sales orders, print labels and track orders—all from within the Netsuite business management suite.
- Eliminate manual re-entry and unnecessary errors by integrating shipping with your other business processes
- Reduce manual effort with seamless FedEx integration that automates onerous tasks like bulk fulfillment, label printing and getting shipping rates
- Improve customer satisfaction and use customer-service resources more efficiently by allowing customers to monitor their order and delivery status
- Power your web store with total shipping integration to ensure your shipping fees are highly competitive, while easily passing on any shipping savings to your customers
- Eliminate silos and time spent reconciling information by tying tracking numbers to sales orders, invoices and customer records.
Automate Your Fulfillment Processes
- Eliminate manual re-entry and unnecessary errors with complete integration between fulfillment and order management, logistics tracking, shipping and customer service
- Get real-time domestic and international shipping rates automatically for shipments originating in the U.S. and Canada to more accurately track your cost of doing business
- Save time with bulk fulfillment and label printing—quickly select some or all of the items to be fulfilled and print their labels, and make the shipping description available on the printing label
- Add insurance to protect your packages with the click of a button.
Get Complete Visibility into Shipping and Delivery
- Monitor the status of your packages every step of the way with complete package-tracking integration
- Reconcile tracking and delivery information easily while saving time and resources because NetSuite ties tracking numbers to sales orders, invoices and customer records, and then provides you with complete visibility into shipping progress and delivery history from any transaction or customer record.
Improve Customer Satisfaction with Self Service
- Enable customers to view all their delivery information by logging into the NetSuite Customer Center
- Offer customers self-service access to order and payment history as well as shipment status, increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Total Integration with Your Web Storefront
- Enable customers to easily select their shipping priority and receive accurate and automatic calculation of shipping rates during the checkout process, thanks to tight integration with your web store
- Ensure that your shipping fees are highly competitive, and easily pass on any shipping savings to your customers.
- Track package status
- Print shipping labels
- Generate tracking numbers
- Support a multi-step fulfillment process
- Provide customs documentation for international shipments
- Save tracking numbers automatically back to sales order and invoice
- Calculate shipping rates for international shipments originating in the United States and Canada
- Add handling fees seamlessly to cover your labor and packaging costs.
» Contact Us
FedEx Exclusive Offer
U.S. based NetSuite customers: Save up to 24% on select FedEx® shipping and FedEx OfficeSM business services. Log in to your NetSuite account to find out how.