Distributed Order Management
Seamless Order Processing for Improved Efficiency
NetSuite provides an end-to-end multi-channel order management solution that manages all aspects of the order lifecycle and ensures seamless control of customer orders, from order receipt to financial settlement. Integrated with the SuiteCommerce platform, NetSuite Order Management System (OMS) eliminates the errors and time spent manually transferring orders from the web store to inventory, shipping and accounting and enables a true omnichannel customer experience by helping merchants provide a buy anywhere, get anywhere, exchange anywhere experience.
Plus, NetSuite OMS supports Demandware and Magento standalone ecommerce front-end systems to supply advanced order management capabilities not built into those platforms. With NetSuite OMS, Demandware and Magento clients' do not have to rely on custom-built applications that are difficult to build and maintain or use lower end order management systems that lack the sophisticated features that today's businesses need.
- Single order management system that supports true omnichannel commerce across multiple channels—online, point of sale (POS), and call center
- Eliminate errors and time spent manually transferring orders between inventory, shipping and accounting
- Customize the order management workflow to match your company's businesses processes
- Fulfill orders from the best of multiple inventory locations to achieve optimal operational efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Integrate order fulfillment with inventory and suppliers to improve efficiency at every step
- Get real-time visibility into the entire order management process showing orders, trends and order-conversion
- Improve the returns process with integration between order management and RMA to help control losses due to unwarranted refunds and lost inventory
- Grow customer satisfaction by providing self-service access to order and delivery information as well as payments.
NetSuite enables warehouse and shipping optimization so that merchants can ship from the warehouse nearest the customer to minimize shipping costs. Because NetSuite's order management solution functions across web, physical store and call center channels, merchants can manage orders based on inventory in any location.
Continuity / Replenishment
Auto-ship or subscription programs encourage repeat purchases by enabling shoppers to sign up for regularly scheduled product deliveries with some form of automatic payment. These programs are the cornerstones of many successful direct-to-consumer (D2C) businesses and when done well become an important part of your customer retention management strategy.
Advanced Pick, Pack and Ship
Robust lot and bin management improves efficiency by tracking the location of goods within a warehouse, while prebuilt integration with FedEx, UPS and USPS and automated shipping label generation accelerates processes. NetSuite fully supports drop shipments by manufacturers or distributors and accommodates special orders, e.g., a manufacturer ships to a merchant, which ships to the customer.
Sophisticated demand planning capabilities enable merchants to optimize inventory levels based on sales history or sales forecasting, minimizing the risk of costly stock-outs or overstocked goods that consumer valuable goods while streamlining replenishment.
Real-Time Inventory Monitoring
Merchants can monitor inventory availability across multiple locations anytime, from anywhere, and display to customers over the web inventory availability either through the ecommerce channel or in a specific physical store.
Returns and Refunds
Whether you issue customer credits, refunds or exchanges before or after you receive returned merchandise depends on your business. With our comprehensive returns merchandise authorization processing (RMA) functionality, you can decide whether to issue refunds or exchanges immediately or after returns have been confirmed received.
Cross Channel Self Service
Improve your customers brand experience and reduce customer service costs by enabling them to access their order information and the ability to perform routine tasks via your web store, including view purchase history, cancel an order, track shipments and manage returns.