An Integrated Commerce Solution
Unlike first-generation ecommerce systems, SuiteCommerce is natively integrated with the systems of record you use to run your business — financials, marketing, merchandising, customer support, order management, inventory and warehousing. Because of this native integration you are able to adapt more quickly to changes in your business, serve your customers better and use your actual enterprise data to drive merchandising and promotions. This allows you to optimize profitability, reduce operational costs, build customer satisfaction and seize opportunities for growth without spending a fortune integrating your ecommerce software with your backend business systems.
- Eliminate costly and error-prone integrations between separate systems with natively unified ecommerce, marketing, merchandising, inventory and order management, customer support and financials
- Leverage a single data source for reporting on multiple channels and touchpoints to improve business agility, visibility and decision-making
- Track and monitor sales, margins, inventory and operational performance
- Drive the right product assortment based upon a range of merchandising options driven by key business data
- Analyze results and identify trends in channels, stores, suppliers, promotions and customer behavior.
Distributed Order Management
Easily manage orders from multiple channels—POS, web, call center, mobile, kiosk—all in one place with consolidated data, reporting, inventory, and order notification emails. Customers, suppliers and your partners always know exactly what's happening with every order. Automated processes and better accuracy means faster orders, more satisfied customers and lower operational costs.
Get real-time inventory visibility across multiple locations. Display the inventory amounts to your shoppers on your web store and even tell them how much is available in each physical location. Automatically calculate inventory order points and preferred stock levels by item and location and create purchase orders to maintain these levels as a part of your cross-channel inventory management strategy.
Customer Relationship Management
Customers increasingly expect a consistent, relevant experience across any channel they choose, from mobile devices to call centers to your website. With customer relationship management (CRM) as an integral part of the commerce platform, NetSuite gives you a single 360-degree view of customer orders, preferences, issues, contact and payment information and more to ensure you can deliver rewarding interactions online, on the phone, in a store or anywhere else.