Give Your B2B Customers a B2C Experience
SuiteCommerce gives B2B businesses the robust capabilities expected of an enterprise-class ecommerce platform, including providing customers with negotiated prices, terms and credit limits, optimized invoicing and purchasing. The platform supports payment methods often required for B2B transactions, such as invoice billing, credit limits and ACH processing, and includes features such as quantity-based pricing, purchase-to-pay and self-service purchase orders.
NetSuite helps you manage both new business and ongoing relationships across multiple channels, including web stores, in-house sales, distributors, manufactures, brick-and-mortar stores, and channel partners. You can even publish separate B2B and B2C websites from the same platform—each with its own pricing, content, promotions and purchase rules.
- Scale your entire ecommerce business better by improving efficiencies across your entire organization, from ecommerce and sales to inventory and accounting
- Provide custom pricing to customers, including negotiated prices, volume discounts and flexible payment terms
- Serve your customers and partners better by providing them with self-service customer and partner portals
- Support multiple business models easily with the ability to run multi-brand web stores and multiple sales channels—as well as support for multiple languages, currencies and countries
Custom Pricing, Terms and Credit Limits
- Give customers their own negotiated prices, terms and credit limits
- Reward high-volume customers with lower prices, or set high-margin pricing for cash sales customers
- Convert web orders automatically to invoices with workflow managing approval, fulfillment and billing.
Orders and Fulfillment
- Streamline the complete order-to-shipment process, and get real-time visibility into each step
- Set up web store shopping cart orders—and orders through other sales channels—to trigger all necessary processes, from inventory drawdown to printing pick orders and shipping labels, allowing you fulfill orders quickly, accurately and efficiently.
Multiple Business Channels
- Sell your products through multiple web sites and channels—including separate websites for B2B and B2C customers, each with their own content, pricing and promotions
- Sell offline through phone orders, recurring orders and physical stores
- Flow all information into the same order management, inventory management and customer management system.
- Give each customer 24/7 access to a password-protected self-service center where they can view order status and track their packages, review and approve quotes, reorder, view their purchase history, update their shipping and payment information, request returns and refunds, and much more.
- Password-protect all or a portion of the site to restrict access to preferred customers
- Limit who can view content and pricing on your site
- Restrict your entire site, particular products or pages, or just pricing.