LEADING ENTERPRISE DEVELOPERS EMBRACE NETSUITE CLOUD PLATFORM
Ariba, Citrix Systems, Concur Technologies,
Pitney Bowes, Callidus Software and Yammer To Bring New Apps to NetSuite's SuiteCloud Computing Platform
SAN MATEO, Calif.—May 11, 2011—NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced the latest enterprise-class developers joining with NetSuite to bring new applications designed specifically to leverage the SuiteCloud development platform. These companies, which include Ariba, Citrix Systems, Concur, Yammer and Callidus Software, are among the largest and most influential names in enterprise computing and strengthen the already extensive roster of independent software developers (ISVs) announcing the development of NetSuite Applications, or SuiteApps, for NetSuite's cloud development platform.
NetSuite's SuiteCloud is a comprehensive offering of cloud-based products, development tools, and services designed to help customers and commercial software developers take advantage of the significant economic benefits of cloud computing. The complete SuiteCloud offering includes NetSuite's multi-tenant, always-on SaaS infrastructure; the NetSuite Business Suite of applications for Accounting/ERP, CRM and Ecommerce; and comprehensive development tools to create cloud-based business applications on top of NetSuite.
"The companies signing on to the NetSuite SuiteCloud are among the biggest, best, and brightest in enterprise computing and cloud thought leadership," said Zach Nelson, NetSuite CEO. "By working with these firms, NetSuite ensures that all of our users can benefit from the newest innovations in high-end enterprise computing, delivered with the economies of scale only the cloud can provide."
Among the enterprise ISVs joining NetSuite are:
- Ariba (NASDAQ: ARBA), the leading provider of collaborative business commerce solutions. Through the Ariba® Commerce Cloud, NetSuite users can seamlessly buy and sell products and services, and manage their cash more efficiently and effectively than ever before. Through Ariba, NetSuite corporate users will have access to an international community of over 500,000 global businesses who use the Ariba Network to collaborate around key commerce activities, with streamlined generation of purchase orders, sales orders, and invoicing. In addition, Ariba makes it easier for NetSuite customers to prepare quotes and proposals for other participants in the Ariba Commerce Cloud.
- Callidus Software (NASDAQ: CALD), leader of sales performance management solutions. The NetSuite and Callidus partnership brings integrated sales performance to the cloud, providing solutions that manage the talent lifecycle for sales professionals to maximize sales effectiveness. The partnership maximizes the benefits of NetSuite's market-leading platform and Callidus' on demand Monaco solution to enable businesses to seamlessly drive sales effectiveness as part of their CRM and ERP investment.
- Citrix Systems (NASDAQ: CTXS), leaders of the virtual computing revolution. Citrix's OpenCloud Access SaaS identity and access management product allows enterprise IT administrators to easily integrate cloud applications into the enterprise directory, and make the management of user accounts on cloud computing platforms a seamless extension of the enterprise provisioning/ de-provisioning process. “Citrix recognizes NetSuite's leadership in cloud applications, and believes that supporting NetSuite for this type of enterprise directory integration, benefits both existing Citrix customers using the NetSuite platform, as well as existing NetSuite customers looking for a single sign-on and identity management product for their environment,” said Sunil Potti, VP of Product Marketing for Citrix. “The new NetSuite connector gives enterprises using Citrix technologies and subscribing to NetSuite the seamless access and user management benefits.”
- Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR), leaders in travel and expense management. By announcing new integration between Concur's expense management solution via SuiteApp for SuiteCloud, Concur's enterprise platform remains available to enterprise customers who choose NetSuite as their ERP system of record. The SuiteApp makes Concur data available from within NetSuite, pairing the power of Concur's best-of-breed travel & expense management solution with the extensive NetSuite platform.
- Pitney Bowes (NYSE: PBI) Pitney Bowes is a global technology company that provides software, hardware, and services to integrate communication channels and enable revenue growth. As a corporate-backed Ecommerce venture, Pitney Bowes Ecommerce Solutions offers market-proven solutions for international Ecommerce. Pitney Bowes' Ecommerce SuiteApp permits leading retailers to sell to international customers, solve international Ecommerce challenges, and grow their international business.
- Yammer (www.yammer.com), providers of enterprise social networking that offers a secure way for employees to communicate, collaborate and share information more easily and efficiently than ever before. With the new Yammer SuiteApp, key business events or updates in NetSuite become content in a user's Yammer activity feed, enabling more real time collaboration with coworkers around the business processes managed and tracked in NetSuite.
For more information about SuiteCloud, SuiteApps and NetSuite's SuiteCloud Developer Network, please visit http://www.netsuite.com/suiteapp. Members of NetSuite's SuiteCloud Developer Network will be represented in force at SuiteWorld 2011, the company's flagship user conference for customers, partners, and developers taking place May 8-12, in San Francisco.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.
Follow NetSuite's Cloud blog, NetSuite's Facebook page and @NetSuite Twitter handle for real-time updates
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are registered service marks of NetSuite Inc.