Justify Your Trip
We know that budgets are tight. We've put together an agenda that gives you great value for your money (click here to see our pricing). Here are some ways that attending SuiteWorld will benefit you and your business:
Stay on top of the trends that will impact your business.
- Be in the know—and ahead of your competition. Attend event keynotes offering unique perspectives from thought leaders in cloud computing and business management software—such as NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson; NetSuite Founder Evan Goldberg; and NetSuite Services and Chief Customer Officer Tim Dilley.
Network with your peers to share NetSuite tips and tricks.
- Enjoy special events where you'll get to mingle with other NetSuite customers and partners and find out how they've achieved their business goals with NetSuite—and how you can do the same
- Visit our expo hall and talk with NetSuite solution providers and SuiteCloud developers for ideas on how you can become even more productive with NetSuite.
Develop your NetSuite expertise and learn new ways to maximize your NetSuite investment.
- Choose from eight different breakout session tracks where you'll learn about NetSuite best practices and innovations
- Attend free Product Management Roundtables with NetSuite product managers to share your feedback and help influence product direction
- Learn more about key functional areas like Financial Reporting in small-group settings during SuiteWorld Pre-Conference Training where you'll be able to work in person with NetSuite's training team.
Work 1:1 with NetSuite experts who'll answer your burning questions.
- Book a 1:1 session with a NetSuite Guru to find solutions or learn best practices for your current projects.
For even more details on SuiteWorld pricing and what it includes, click here.
SuiteWorld Full Conference Pass: May 9–12: $995
Group Rate: $695 for 3 or more employees from the same company.
This pass includes access to all keynotes, breakout sessions, the expo hall, breakfast, lunch and special events. To view the Agenda, click here.
Pre-Conference Training: May 8–9: $1,195
This training is an additional cost to the SuiteWorld conference and includes tracks on SuiteFlow and SuiteAnalytics Financial Statements. For the full PDF schedule, click here.
Product Management Roundtables: FREE with Full Conference Pass
Meet with NetSuite product managers to share feedback and help influence product direction. For the full PDF schedule, click here.
Ask-The-Experts Sessions: FREE with Full Conference Pass
Collaborate with NetSuite technical product experts in these 30-minute sessions. Sessions include ERP, OneWorld, CRM, Ecommerce, PSA: OpenAir and the SuiteCloud Platform.
Hotel: $219 per night
A special rate at the San Francisco Marriot Marquis is available until April 15, subject to availability.
If you have questions regarding this event, please email email@example.com.