2011 News at a Glance
With nearly 2,000 attendees, SuiteWorld was the largest gathering of the NetSuite Nation! Here are some highlights from the conference.
Tuesday, May 10
NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson made several exciting announcements during his opening keynote on Tuesday, May 10:
- Groupon has implemented NetSuite OneWorld to power its global hyper growth, going live in 26 international markets in just three months
- Qualcomm has signed a subscription services agreement with NetSuite to adopt the NetSuite OneWorld ERP system
- NetSuite launched NetSuite Unlimited—the first and only cloud-based business suite designed specifically for the ERP needs of the world's largest and fastest-growing companies
- NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson and Yammer CEO David Sacks announced a new integration between Yammer and NetSuite that allows mission-critical data to be socialized within the enterprise
- NetSuite is now working with Oracle to leverage the power of the Oracle Exadata Database Machine for NetSuite's cloud software solutions.
Wednesday, May 11
Following up on CEO Zach Nelson's keynote on May 10, NetSuite co-founder and Chief Technology Officer Evan Goldberg highlighted how the NetSuite SuiteCloud platform continues to be enhanced by innovations by NetSuite engineers, along with the thousands of customers and partners who use NetSuite to run complex, mission-critical business processes in the cloud.
Other news from SuiteWorld:
- NetSuite is now integrated with Google Apps via the SuiteCloud development platform to deliver improved cloud productivity to enterprises
- NEC has partnered with NetSuite to offer full-spectrum global sales, customization and integration and support for NetSuite's leading Cloud ERP solution
- Leading professional services firm RSM McGladrey has expanded its cloud ERP practice based on NetSuite
- NetSuite expanded NetSuite OneWorld to address global accounting and tax compliance across 12 more countries.
Thursday, May 12
The final day of SuiteWorld 2011 featured a keynote from NetSuite Chief Customer Officer Tim Dilley, packed breakout sessions and product management roundtables.
In other news announced at SuiteWorld, some of the world's leading commercial software developers in social media, ecommerce and vertical-specific solutions have joined the NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN).
Meanwhile, leading enterprise developers Ariba, Citrix Systems, Concur Technologies, Pitney Bowes, Callidus Software and Yammer announced that they are bringing new applications to the SuiteCloud computing platform.
If you have questions regarding this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.