Please join us on Tuesday, August 24, 8:30�11:30am Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center for an exclusive event designed to help you gain the skills and strategies needed to drive best-in-class revenue recognition processes to successfully adopt the new EITF 08-01 and EITF 09-03 rules.
You'll hear from some of the finance industry’s top revenue recognition experts, including senior executives from Deloitte, Protiviti and Proformative. In addition, NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson will outline how cloud computing technology will transform revenue recognition processes and unlock finance productivity. Nelson will also debut new software technology for automating revenue recognition in the cloud no matter what ERP system you may be using and illustrate how NetSuite will soon become the first public software company to use the technology to comply with the new FASB rules.
What You'll Learn
- Best practices for managing revenue recognition, an overview of the new revenue recognition hierarchy
- What you need to know about the new EITF 08-01 and EITF 09-03 rules and concepts like Estimated Selling Prices
- How the new rules impact your existing accounting, financial systems and business processes
- Practical approaches to more accurately calculate revenue allocations, get full audit trails, reduce manual effort, and get centralized control and compliance monitoring
- How to avoid spreadsheet hell by using SAS 70 Type II compliant cloud solutions to accelerate your path to strong automated revenue recognition.
Refreshments will be provided. Space is limited; please RSVP in advance.