Wipro Technologies, the global IT business of Wipro Limited (NYSE:WIT) is a leading Information Technology, Consulting and Outsourcing company, that delivers solutions to enable its clients do business better. Wipro Technologies delivers winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360 degree view of "Business through Technology"—helping clients create successful and adaptive businesses.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a practitioner's approach to delivering innovation and an organization wide commitment to sustainability, Wipro Technologies has 131,000 employees from over 70 nationalities and more than 72 global delivery centers across 5 continents.Wipro has been ranked as a leader in ERP implementations by Forrester in 2010 and Gartner in 2011 and has an experience of 1000+ ERP engagements with over 150 Fortune 500 clients in over 88 countries across various geographies.
Wipro is a strategic Global Systems Integrator for NetSuite. The partnership sets a new standard for cloud solutions expertise that large organizations worldwide can rely on to advance their business processes. Built on the foundation of a dedicated Center of Excellence, Wipro can help organizations get the most out of their cloud computing investments and derive maximum benefits. With strong experience in deploying cloud solutions for customers, deep domain knowledge and rich product competency, Wipro is a one-stop-shop for all services related to NetSuite—Strategic consulting, license selling, Roadmap assessments, implementation, migration, integration, support and maintenance.
For more details, visit www.wipro.com
For enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wipro enables business results by being a "transformation catalyst". It offers integrated portfolio of services to its clients in the areas of Consulting, System Integration and Outsourcing for key-industry verticals, including:
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI): Wipro enables customers across BFSI globally build the bankable future with our expertise, experience and solutions. Wipro's solutions and service offerings helps the industry face the plethora of regulations with sheer agility, manage risk proactively, become Lean to face TODAY and focus on growth for tomorrow through foresight driven business models.
- Manufacturing & High-Tech: Wipro has provided services over a diverse range of functional and technical areas along the key business processes of the High-tech and Manufacturing industry for over 15 years, and have been the earliest implementer of a successful global delivery model for leading players in the industry.
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences: Wipro has a comprehensive presence in the Healthcare Industry across payers, providers, healthcare distribution, healthcare services, e-health and government-funded programs. Consistently ranked in the Healthcare Informatics Top 100, Wipro has been rated as one of the "Fastest Growing HIT business". Wipro is also a preferred global services partner for over 15 global life science players, and 4 of the Top 5 global pharmaceutical majors.
- Media & Telecom: Wipro's integrated solutions portfolio, partner ecosystem, and decades of experience have transformed content value chain of our media customers globally. Wipro has also been offering services across the entire telecom value chain including semi vendors, equipment vendors, device vendors, service providers and system integrators.
- Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods: Wipro's Retail & Consumer Goods experience with global customers across geographies provides outstanding customer-centric insight and project execution skills. With expertise that spans across technologies and business processes, Wipro has a full array of solutions and services that cater to the total value chain; from the point of procurement to the point of production/processing till the point of sale.
- Energy & Utilities: Wipro helps Energy & Utility firms address complexity through solutions which can effectively collect data from oil wells to retail outlets, integrate different parts of value chain to increase transparency and finally provide tools and solutions to effectively analyze data and enhance profitability.
Building on its varied expertise and domain knowledge, Wipro offers clients a wide range IT, BPO and R&D services. These services enable business to "Do Business Better" through optimum use of technology and process excellence and help you to perform in this dynamic market environment.
Wipro has several complex ERP implementations to its credit. The most recent one was performed for a manufacturing major, which involved 25000+ users spread across 77 countries involving more than 200 processes. This implementation has been termed as one of the most complex implementations in the ERP world.
Whether an organization has to migrate existing applications to the cloud or consume cloud services from multiple public cloud service providers and consolidate internally through private clouds, an integrated solutions approach is necessary to realize the business value of Cloud. Wipro helps clients achieve this through:
- Strategy Consulting Services: Help our customers integrate cloud services into their IT portfolio across public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- System Integration Services: Design, build, deploy and manage cloud computing environments—right from implementing on-premise private cloud for customers to implementing packaged product SaaS offerings.
- Engineering Services: Reengineer ISV packaged product to be delivered as a SaaS offering to their end customers, at times hosting the SaaS offering in Wipro data centers.
- Application Development Services: Application development, testing and management services for public cloud platforms like force.com and Azure.
- Infrastructure Services: Aimed at designing, managing and monitoring of public and private cloud environments and virtual desktop, infrastructure advisory and collaboration services.
- Wipro branded Cloud solutions: Industry specific solutions which will be delivered in the SaaS business model to our customers.
Our solutions and services extend across the various cloud layers—from Business Process as a Service, Software as a Service, and Platform as a Service to Infrastructure as a Service.
Wipro's dedicated Center of Excellence for NetSuite provides advisory services to customers and makes trained resources available on short notice. Some of the key functions include:
- Conduct training programs, create and maintain training material, conduct product demos and create POC
- Establish and maintain methodologies, specific processes and interfaces
- Involve domain experts and SMEs for continuous improvement of client processes
- Ensure implementation of industry benchmarks and best practices
- Maintain knowledge portal with documents related to all functions of the practice
- Establish formal Knowledge transfer mechanisms for critical functionality