The NetSuite-Capgemini partnership comes as global enterprises are joining the cloud ERP wave—the growing trend of moving away from striving for a single global ERP instance towards a two tier model using cloud ERP instead. With its agility, ease of deployment, and rapid time to market, cloud ERP allows them to maintain their investments in on-premise systems at headquarters, while launching new subsidiaries and locations, including mergers and acquisitions and emerging markets, quickly and easily in a Two-Tier ERP model. Drawing on Capgemini's rich experience and knowledge in ERP consulting, the partnership provides global enterprises the flexibility, scalability and power of cloud ERP, encompassing ERP implementation, consulting, integrated e-Procurement, and BPO services. This is further enabled by Capgemini's collaborative, relationship-based approach to Cloud Orchestration.
Read more about the NetSuite-Capgemini partnership here.
The Capgemini and NetSuite partnership provides benefits to enterprises worldwide, including:
- A solution footprint to power Two-Tier cloud ERP delivery. Cloud ERP can facilitate the launch of new subsidiaries or integration of acquired companies, getting new units up and running quickly without the up-front investment in time and resources of on-premise software. NetSuite and Capgemini provide a powerful combination of governance, business process management, integration, and financial process expertise leveraging the NetSuite OneWorld solution within subsidiaries and divisions.
- Extending the value of cloud ERP to every corner of the globe. With Capgemini's offices and operations in 44 countries, and NetSuite OneWorld's deployment in 100+ countries, businesses can take advantage of the relationship to leverage the power of cloud around the world.
- Tightly integrate e-Procurement and ERP. Capgemini's recognized e-Procurement solution—the IBX Business Network—lets enterprises maximize operating and cost efficiencies with a procurement portal that gives an enterprise access to everything it needs—suppliers, contracts, and a consumer-like shopping experience with product catalogues—all in one place. Combined with NetSuite's broad suite of applications across ERP, CRM, Ecommerce and professional services, it can bring transparency and agility to the business—all from the convenience of the cloud.
- Agile & flexible managed back office service options—Capgemini's BPO Virtual Company is a fully managed BPaaS (business process as a service) proposition for fast-moving companies who don't want to own the back office assets for business processing or supporting IT. Capgemini BPO will use NetSuite to power a pre-configured instance of their IP for BPO solution deployment, the Global Enterprise Model (GEM). GEM is Capgemini's unique intellectual property and provides a framework for the optimal combination of: talent, location, process best practice, technology, and pricing for a client specific scenario. The Capgemini BPO Virtual Company can support multiple client circumstances such as: Two-Tier ERP, M&A integration scenarios, new territory expansion, product & business incubation, and divisional and regional point solutions for process standardization and best practice.
- Application Lifecycle Services
- Application Outsourcing Services
- Big Data & Analytics
- Business Information Management (BIM)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Cloud Services
- Consulting Services
- Customer Experience Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Green IT
- Infrastructure Services
- Local Professional Services
- Mobile Solutions
- Service Integration
- Service Management
- Social Business
- Supply Chain Management
- Testing Services
- Workforce Management