to previous page
Global CRM Makes Multi-National Growth a Breeze
New in NetSuite Version 2007.0: NetSuite Global CRM empowers regional and head office-based sales management with visibility across multi-tiered, multi-national sales entities by providing real-time reporting of sales activity in multiple currencies. Individual sales reps manage their orders and forecast against quota in their own local currency with country, regional and global sales management able to view the same information in their respective operating currencies. These same powerful global quota, forecast order management and commission facilities also extend to partner networks, ensuring a clear picture of both direct and in-direct sales teams.
Traditional CRM Constrains Sales Management, Limits Visibility
CRM systems to date have improved selling for companies based in a single locale. However, most CRM systems begin to fail as business growth expands across borders and currencies, resulting in poor visibility at each point of the global organization from country to region to headquarters such as Germany and UK rolling up to the EMEA sales region, which rolls up to Corporate in the US.
NetSuite Empower Sales with Seamless Management, Visibility
NetSuite Global CRM addresses the complex multi-national needs of an organization with new global currency management capabilities that provide sales reps and sales management in each country with control of their orders, forecast, quota and commission in appropriate local currency, while providing accurate roll-up of subsidiary data to regional and corporate headquarters.
NetSuite Global CRM also addresses the challenges of managing the 'extraprise' of selling partners across the globe with the ability for them to forecast deals in the local currency of their customers, place orders that support local taxation conventions and be paid commission in their currency, while retaining management visibility in the corporate currency.
And NetSuite's multi-currency capability is far more robust than traditional sales force automation systems since all currency exchange rates are maintained — both the local currency conversion rate and the rates used to determine roll-up into corporate currency — at the time an order is placed, ensuring accuracy of historical sales data.
NetSuite Combines Local Control with Global Visibility
With typical sales force automation point systems, quotas, forecasts and sales calculations don't travel well across borders and continents leaving regional and global sales management forced to manually compute how transactions in local currency rollup and compare to the metrics they are being measured on at corporate for overall performance, and particularly, for sales compensation.
- NetSuite Global CRM builds upon the foundation of the NetSuite vision of one system for all global operations to resolve the tussle between regional sales operations and corporate headquarters.
- NetSuite Global CRM allows individual offices or subsidiaries to manage order, forecast and sell in their local currency, while corporate measurement of quota and commission are converted into the same local currency for easy management so everyone is speaking the same language (or currency) when it comes to sales performance.
- Corporate has consolidated sales data on orders, forecast, quota and commission rolled up across all regions and areas, with drill-down capability into any level of the organizational hierarchy, complete with currency conversion at each step.
- No tedious setup is needed to achieve this level of visibility both at the local sales rep level or the consolidated corporate level since NetSuite Global CRM comes complete with pre-built dashboards that seamlessly handle the multi-currency conversion so all analytics and reporting are automatically personalized for the individual's roll within the hierarchy.
Global PRM Complements CRM
Global CRM also extends to the 'extraprise' of referral and channel partners by allowing them to manage their opportunity, quote and order forecast in the currency of their local customers, and to have commission paid out in local currency. Coupled with multi-currency conversion at the country and regional level, Global CRM allows sales management to have unprecedented visibility into both the direct and indirect sales channels.
NetSuite Global CRM features include:
- Global Currency Management provides sales reps and sales management in each country with visibility in to their quota, forecast, orders and commission metrics in appropriate local currency right on their dashboards.
- Global Dashboards provide accurate, real-time roll-up of country-by-country business activity and results data for regional managers and corporate executives at multiple levels with full drill-down capabilities to the underlying records.
- Robust Multi-Currency provides tracking of both current and historic exchange rates, ensuring audit ability and accuracy of historical sales data as well as and allowing generation of meaningful comparison reporting in prior periods.
- NetSuite's flexible Tax Engine allows businesses to track and report the Sales Tax, VAT, GST or other taxes appropriate for each of the countries in which they operate in.
- Multi-Language capabilities allow end users to choose their own language for accessing the application and provide the ability to define the appropriate language for communicating and transacting with each customer individually.
- Global Partner Management leverages all the above Global CRM capabilities to address the challenges of managing the 'Extraprise' of a world-wide channel sales partner community with the ability for them to forecast deals in the local currency of their customers, place orders that support local taxation conventions and be paid commission in their currency, while retaining management visibility in the corporate currency.