Install and Use the New NetSuite PH Bundle as an
NetSuite customers using the International Edition or NetSuite OneWorld with Philippine subsidiaries can also use the new features of the Philippine edition by installing the NetSuite PH Bundle.
What's in the NetSuite PH SuiteBundle?
- VAT Declaration (2550M) and VAT Return (2550Q) pro-forma worksheets
- Summary List of Sales (worksheet)
- Summary List of Purchases (worksheet)
- Withholding Tax support
- Default tax codes for Expanded/Creditable Withholding Tax
- Certificate of Creditable Tax Withheld at Source (2307)
- Monthly Return of Creditable Income Taxes Withheld (1601E) pro-forma worksheet
- Monthly and Quarterly Alphalist of Payees (worksheet)
- Summary Alphalist of Withholding Agents/SAWT (worksheet).
How to Install the NetSuite PH Bundle
You need to be logged in with the Administrator role to install the bundle.
- Go to Setup > Customization > Install Bundle
- Enter the following three criteria:
- Location = Repository
- Availability = Public
- Keywords = Tax Filing & Reporting
- Click Search
- Look for the Bundle
- Click on the link
- Click Install.
Steps to Follow After Installing the Bundle
- Go to Setup>Company>Enable Features. On the SuiteFlex tab make sure that Custom Records is checked otherwise you will not be able to use these features.
- Go to Setup>Custom>Tax Return setup and enter your company's details such as User ID and password for online filing.
- Unlike normal bug fixes, bundle updates currently require action on your part, so we encourage you to check frequently for updates. Go to Setup>Customization>Install Bundle>List and click the Update link against the bundle.
If You Need More Help
Please refer to the NetSuite Help documentation for more details on how to use the features of the NetSuite PH Bundle.