Analyze, Order, Price, and Distribute Merchandise
With our merchandise and retail inventory management solution you can efficiently analyze, order, price, and distribute inventory across your channels. Having the right inventory at the right place at the right time while optimizing for promotion and pricing of products maximizes sales and reduces the need for future markdowns.
Easily manage product allocation to define and maintain accurate retail inventory distribution and track replenishment cycles all from one place to automate ordering, prevent excess, and stop product shortages. You can automatically calculate inventory-order points and preferred stock levels by item and location, and automatically create purchase orders to maintain these levels as a part of your cross-channel inventory management strategy.
- Get complete real-time visibility into demand, supply, costs, fulfillment measures and trends
- Effectively and efficiently meet customer demand, helping drive and maintain superior customer service levels
- Slash inventory costs by tightening control of stock levels
- Improve relationships with suppliers, vendors and partners by providing self service and real-time visibility
- Get 360-degree enterprise-wide view of every SKU — its pricing, available inventory, preferred vendors, order history, and much more.
Back to top
- Access real-time, detailed views of inventory across stores and channels
- Perform physical inventory, cycle counts, and do item adjustments
- Manage and optimize for style, color, and size
- Calculate demand plans leveraging historical data or sales forecasts
- Model how expected sales and purchase orders affect future inventory levels
- Handle bin and lot management, landed cost, demand-based replenishment, customer and volume pricing, multi-location inventory, and more.