The SuiteCommerce Platform enables you to customize your ecommerce software solution, extend it to improve your customers' experience and adapt to the ever-changing forces shaping ecommerce. Seamlessly integrate almost any third-party ecommerce product into SuiteCommerce.
Thousands of independent developers have built applications for the SuiteCommerce Platform, giving ecommerce businesses the tools they need to enhance their value proposition and differentiate themselves. With these tools, you can also customize SuiteCommerce to apply your own business logic, workflows and user interfaces to meet the unique needs of your business and customers.
- Drive additional revenue opportunities by extending your website functionality with best-of-breed applications
- Increase productivity by automating your workflows with NetSuite's simple point-and-click user interface
- Serve your customers better by customizing SuiteCommerce to meet your unique business needs—adding fields, records and database tables
- Adapt to the rapidly changing ecommerce environment by applying business logic to automate different actions based on specific circumstances.
SuiteCloud—The Ultimate Business Cloud Platform
The NetSuite SuiteCloud platform gives companies the ability to run their core business operations in the cloud with the flexibility to integrate independent software applications and design their ideal ecommerce business.
- A point-and-click user interface that allows you to easily create rules-based workflows that automate and streamline business processes.
- Use simple scripts to apply business logic, or to build entirely new applications within NetSuite.
- Custom fields, forms and records are easily created with a simple point-and-click interface
- Create your own database tables, capture any data, associate it to your existing data and then report on all of it.
SuiteScript Server Pages (SSP)
SuiteScript Server Pages make the SuiteCloud platform development paradigm more familiar to Web developers. SSP pages are used to embed dynamic content in static HTML pages, support the use of tags and other artifacts to create website content and access the application using named URLs.
Built using NetSuite custom records and SuiteScript, SuiteCommerce services sits between the presentation layer and the API layer. These services allow the manipulation of data before returning it from the API layer to the presentation layer and perform writes to the backend data based on front-end scenarios. In addition, your own scripts can be hosted in these services; making it possible to provide unique and flexible experiences to shoppers and support your business.