Thousands of Businesses Have Already Moved from On-Premise to Cloud ERP solutions. What Are You Waiting For?
Thousands of organisations around the world have already made the switch from outdated on–premise systems—like Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), Sage and SAP—to NetSuite's modern cloud-based business management solution.
From midsize to enterprise, organisations of every size running on NetSuite ERP software gain a competitive advantage by lowering their total cost of ownership, improving productivity and integrating their sales, finance and business–critical processes. And they can now securely access their business applications from anywhere, anytime.
Why Make the Move?
Find out eight benefits you’ll experience with NetSuite, the world's #1 cloud accounting/ERP solution used by more than 20,000 organisations worldwide, and why now is the right time to make the move.
- Lower Your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Businesses running NetSuite experience costs savings of 50% or more over the costs of running their ageing on-premise systems. No more costly upgrades, expensive infrastructure and maintenance headaches.
- Accelerated Order–to–Cash Process. NetSuite integrates and streamlines your front– and back–office processes in one SaaS application that enables you to reduce administrative effort, speed fulfilment and accelerate cash flow.
- Reduce Manual Effort and Errors. With NetSuite, your business processes are integrated end–to–end—whether web to fulfilment, procure to pay, or quote to order–to significantly reduce manual effort and the risk of human errors.
- One Complete View of Your Customer. Businesses that run NetSuite are able to improve productivity and provide the best customer service by having real–time access to all customer sales, finance and service information at their fingertips. Eliminate duplicate and out–of–date customer silos.
- Real–Time, Comprehensive View of Your Organisation. With NetSuite, your organisation gets a single version of the truth with built–in dashboards and reporting that offers complete summary and detail views of finance, sales and service performance.
- Supports Your Distributed Organisation. Because NetSuite is cloud–based, you get anytime, anywhere secure browser–based access, so your employees can be productive wherever they are.
- Multinational and Multi–Subsidiary Management. NetSuite provides real–time global financial consolidation and robust multi–subsidiary and multi–currency intelligence, enabling you to standardise your global operations on a single cloud ERP instance.
- Always Up to Date. With NetSuite, you always get the latest features and support for the latest accounting regulations, with automated upgrades.