NetSuite Essentials is the first course administrators and anyone responsible for setting up NetSuite in an organisation should take to best ensure success. By taking this introductory training to NetSuite, you will gain a thorough understanding of core NetSuite capabilities, learn how standard ERP and CRM business processes work within NetSuite, and walk away with best practices for implementation. You’ll be able to more accurately map your business needs to the application and work with your implementation team to set up NetSuite for your organisation.
You should take this course if you are...
- Responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of the NetSuite software application for your organisation
- Responsible for implementing a NetSuite OneWorld account for subsidiaries or entities with local and global consolidated reporting needs
Key Takeaways: How do I...
- Organise the implementation plan to "go live" for my company
- Configure NetSuite's functionality to meet my business needs
- Determine users' roles and permissions
- Customise the User Interface to accommodate business requirements
- Plan for data migration
- Examine avenues for extracting business intelligence
- Setup initial controls for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Setup initial controls for Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Plan for ongoing maintenance of your NetSuite account
Duration: 5 days
Price: $4,000 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule