A Shared Consulting implementation is a collaborative, hands-on project, jointly managed by a NetSuite Consulting team and you. If your organisation has unique requirements—such as the need for customised business processes, complex workflows, implementation of NetSuite advanced modules, integration with other business applications, or data conversion issues—a Shared Consulting implementation is the best approach.
The benefits of a Shared Consulting implementation include:
- Implementation Roadmap: Expert NetSuite consultants get to know your organisation thoroughly to build a tailored implementation roadmap.
- Strategic Planning: Advisory meetings and strategy sessions make sure that your business processes are correctly reflected in the NetSuite solution.
- Business Requirements Document (BRD): Each implementation starts with the development of a BRD that:
- Ensures your specific needs are completely understood prior to configuration.
- Outlines your fundamental business processes, determines how closely they map to NetSuite functionality, and addresses any key differences.
- Serves as a blueprint for ensuring that NetSuite is configured to meet your requirements.
Throughout the entire Shared Consulting implementation, our dedicated NetSuite consulting team works closely with your organisation, making sure your company objectives are met and delivering everything you need to be successful.
The Right Start: Ensuring the Success of Your Business Management Software Implementation