Quote and Order Management
A streamlined quote and order management process is the critical link between your sales, finance and fulfillment organisations. NetSuite order management software gives you a fully integrated business process from quote to order, cash and fulfillment.
With NetSuite's order and quote management capabilities, your sales team can easily convert quotes into approved sales orders, which then flow to the finance team, for invoicing and revenue recognition. NetSuite also integrates order fulfillment with inventory management and suppliers, improving efficiency at every step.
From executive to fulfillment specialist, everyone within your organisation gains role-based real-time visibility into order trends, status and sales history—enabling them to streamline the order management process, identify bottlenecks and resolve customer queries quickly. Executives can monitor sales performance, support representatives can view order status, sales representatives know when to make follow-up calls, and customers can check delivery schedules in real time.
- Accelerate cash flow by integrating every step of the order management process, from quote to cash and fulfillment
- Reduce unnecessary paperwork and errors
- Take control of the quote and order-to-cash process with integrated approvals, discounting policies, pricing and more
- Monitor orders and manage performance in real time
- Exceed your customers' order expectations by giving them instant online access to order and delivery information.
Accelerate Cash Flow with An Integrated Quote-to-Cash-to-Fulfill Process
- Maximise cash flow with order management software that integrates all business processes from sales quote through to approved orders—and that is integrated with order fulfillment, billing and payments
- Turn quotes into orders and orders into invoices (recognising the revenue when appropriate), and then fulfill those orders, all with one easy-to-use application that eliminates faxes, emails, spreadsheets and late-night phone calls
- Automate revenue recognition by applying rules on how sales orders will be billed and fulfilled
- Eliminate errors via real-time, centralised management of all orders—maintaining a complete history within a single repository
- Improve quote and order accuracy by including automated tax and shipping-rate calculations
- Reduce fulfillment errors by electronically routing orders to suppliers for drop shipping.
Take Control of the Quote and Order-to-Cash Process
- Reduce unnecessary paperwork and errors by enabling sales to turn opportunities into orders with just a click
- Accelerate the order management process with online approval and workflow management
- Incorporate pricing and discounting rules automatically into the quote process, enabling real-time quote management
- Increase average order size by embedding intelligent up-sell management into the order-capture process
- Improve sales team satisfaction by automatically calculating incentive compensation and updating quota measures.
Monitor Orders and Manage Performance in Real Time
- Gain real-time visibility into the entire order management process with role-based dashboards that show orders, trends and order-conversion
- Increase sales forecasting reliability, predictability and accuracy by including booked orders in the sales forecast
- Allow customer support reps to drill down into detailed customer order histories, enabling better responses to inquiries.
Exceed Your Customers' Ordering Expectations
- Streamline the order fulfillment process by providing sales reps with real-time access to inventory levels so that they can set appropriate delivery expectations
- Allow support reps to answer customer order queries immediately by giving them online access to order status
- Allow customers to check their order status and manage their billing plans and payment options online
- Alert sales reps when an order is completed so that they can make follow-up customer calls
- Improve your returns process with integration between order management and return merchandise authorisation (RMA).