Employee Resource Management
NetSuite employee resource management allows you to maximise your employee productivity and satisfaction while ensuring strong human resource management and approval processes. It allows you to provide your employees and managers with a comprehensive set of online self-service functionality and managerial approval workflows, integrated into an employee self-service portal.
With NetSuite employee resource management, there's no more need for paper trails or time-consuming manual processes. Employees can easily enter and track timesheets, enter expense reports and create purchase orders, while managers can immediately review and approve requests online.
Additionally, NetSuite's employee resource management helps improve employee collaboration through powerful group calendaring capabilities, calendar sharing and the development of schedules for each project activity—all of which help business processes flow more smoothly.
- Improve employee and management productivity, satisfaction and retention by allowing employees to perform many human resources tasks online
- Eliminate paper trails and manual processes with complete online management of timesheets, expense reports, purchase orders and more
- Simplify employee resource management with easy record management and streamlined on-boarding
- Ensure strong communication by sharing corporate policies, benefits, employee directories and more.
Complete Manager and Employee Self Service
- Provide employees with an online self-service Employee Center where they can enter and track timesheets, expense reports and purchase orders; manage vacation time and W-4s; and view pay-stub details (in conjunction with NetSuite's integrated payroll service )
- Route approvals automatically to the appropriate manager, and automatically alert managers when their employees submit expense reports or purchase requests
- Automate the approval process with one-click approvals that instantly move reports and requests to finance or payroll
- Improve employee collaboration with shared calendars, per-project schedules and asset monitoring.
Easy Human Resources Management
- Manage all employee information securely and easily in a comprehensive employee record that includes employee contact information, hire date, subsequent review date, department and supervisor names, salary, withholdings, deductions, and sick and vacation day accruals
- Simplify the on-boarding process by automatically reporting new employees to the New Employee Registry Program and National Directory of New Hires (when used with NetSuite's integrated payroll service ).
Secure Sharing and Content Management
- Share content such as directories of corporate policies, benefits information, and corporate holidays, plus easily maintain and publish corporate employee directories
- Organise content securely by employee, client, project, or on an aggregate basis.