The seamless integration of NetSuite and eBay allows you to easily sell on eBay, on your own webstores, and offline—and to unite your ecommerce operations with all other business operations, from the front office to the back office.
Your eBay listings are managed centrally in NetSuite with easy-to-use interfaces—and all orders resulting from auctions flow seamlessly back into NetSuite for processing. Fulfillment and tracking are managed within NetSuite via built-in inventory; pick, pack, and ship; and UPS tools.
- Sell more by easily extending your business's reach through eBay, without adding additional maintenance
- Efficiently support your eBay channel with integration between eBay, your back office, and your own webstores
- Maximise your chances of positive seller feedback through NetSuite's seamless integration with fulfillment and shipping, and by customer self-service for order status and tracking.
- Easily Manage eBay Activities from One System
- Push products to eBay.com and eBay Stores directly from the NetSuite product catalog with the appropriate listing categorisations and pricing (Starting, Reserve and Buy It Now) to maximise visibility and placement
- Initiate Chinese or Dutch auction-style listings while specifying scheduling, duration, promotions, and much more
- View all live listings within NetSuite, including details on how the bidding is progressing and when the listing is set to close
- Complete Integration Between eBay, Order Management and Fulfillment
- Receive orders from eBay buyers automatically once the listing closes and a sale takes place; this automatic import creates both a customer record within NetSuite and a sales order that flows seamlessly through to the fulfillment and shipping
- Automatically lower an item's available inventory when it has been sold through eBay and update the customer's purchase history, permitting future up-sell and cross-sell marketing campaigns to be targeted to that customer.