By integrating time tracking within your CRM system, you can streamline record keeping and approvals, and simplify the billing process within your support and service organisation. The result: more visibility and better overall client management.
NetSuite CRM+ offers a wide range of time-tracking options, even allowing you to establish support billing on a per-minute basis. NetSuite CRM+ time tracking capabilities provide a new level of efficiency and accuracy as your service professionals track time spent with a given client or customer. Only NetSuite can tie time tracking directly to the customer record to ensure better visibility into case management and more accurate reporting.
- Keep accurate customer records by managing time within your CRM system rather than in separate systems
- Automate and streamline the time tracking process, consolidating it quickly for reporting and billing
- Get complete time-tracking visibility into how your service and support teams are apportioning their time
- Track time more accurately and use real-time metrics to improve time management practices.
- Accurately record the time spent on customer service cases, tasks and events
- Approve the time your team spends on each per case
- Record approved time and pass it to accounting for billing—all online, and from within the same system
- Record both reimbursable and non-reimbursable time for more accurate tracking and management.