Drive Business Performance—Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Mobile Device
NetSuite's comprehensive support for mobile devices—iOS, Android and Windows Phones—ensures that your business users get real-time access to the information they need, whether it's the latest metrics, calendar information, customer details or more. And because NetSuite is cloud-based, you can empower your workforce with mobility to log in from anywhere, anytime.
In addition, the SuiteCloud development platform enables you to customise mobile applications to your unique business needs, while complementary mobile solutions from SuiteCloud Developer Network partners enable you to extend mobile functionality in such areas as field service, sales and warehousing, regardless of the mobile platform your organisation uses.
- Access mission-critical data anytime, anywhere
- Maximise productivity and effectiveness of sales reps with real-time data
- Improve service with a 360-degree view of your customer—anytime, everywhere
- Enable out-of-office resolution on mobile devices
- Address customer requirements at the point of interaction
- Provide field service reps access to accurate, up-to-date information on issue status
SuitePhone Browser AccessSuitePhone increases mobile user productivity with a desktop-caliber experience on the go, delivering NetSuite functionality from any iOS, Android or Windows Phone device. With SuitePhone, users of iPhone, iPad, Nexus and other recent smart phones or tablets can perform key tasks in NetSuite, such as managing leads, checking forecasts, generating quotes and orders, or creating expense reports.
Android and Nexus are trademarks of Google Inc. Apple, iOS, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Windows Phone is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.