Senior VP, Corporate Communications
NETSUITE UNVEILS NEW NETSUITE SERVICES COMPANY EDITION VERSION 2007.0
New Project Management Functionality Delivers Better Controls and Improved Efficiencies Throughout Project Management Lifecycle
LONDON, 13 September 2007 — NetSuite Inc., a vendor of on-demand, integrated business management application suites that provide ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and Ecommerce functionality for small and medium-sized businesses and divisions of large companies, today announced NetSuite Services Company Edition Version 2007.0. The new version is the 12th generation of the NetSuite application suite and adds powerful project management functionality, a key requirement for the professional services industry. The new capabilities make it possible for consulting and professional services companies to manage the entire project lifecycle — their clients, projects, billing and entire business operations — without the investment in multiple systems and complex, costly integrations. For more information about NetSuite Services Company Edition visit www.netsuite.com/services_edition
Designed for project-based consulting and professional services companies, NetSuite Services Company Edition allows for management of the entire business cycle including:
- Project tracking and time budgeted and spent on project tasks
- Backlog tracking and reporting
- Analysing and optimising employees' workloads, efficiency and availability
- Complex billing, invoicing
- Estimating job profitability by comparing projected loaded labor cost against expected billings to automatically alerting project overruns, schedule delays, and variance in expected resources per project.
Through role-based dashboards, consultants, managers, and clients themselves can actively track the status of projects and the tasks and activities, leading to on-time, on-budget project success.
The new features of NetSuite Services Company Edition bring even more powerful capabilities to consulting and professional services firms to manage projects with better control and more efficiency including:
- Project Revenue Forecasting
- Cost Allocation to Projects
- Contractor Self-Service Portal for Time Entry
- Improved Project Management And Flexible Project Profitability Reporting
- Time & Expense Custom Workflows and Routing
- Streamlined Time & Expense Entry
Services firms now have the tools they need to create visibility across the organisation, drive efficiencies with a single system, and increase customer satisfaction while promoting loyalty for increased growth and sustainable profits.
Pricing and Availability:
Available now, NetSuite Services Company Edition Version 2007.0 is priced at £800 per month for the base suite.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit the NetSuite website.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are registered service-marks of NetSuite Inc.