Senior VP, Corporate Communications
NETSUITE HONORS PARTNERS AND DEVELOPERS AT SUITEWORLD 2011
Second Annual Hairball Awards Recognise Companies realising the Benefits of Cloud Computing Suites
NetSuite SuiteWorld 2011, SAN FRANCISCO—May 12, 2011—NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider cloud-based of financials / ERP software suites, today announced the recipients of the NetSuite Developer Awards and NetSuite Partner Awards at the inaugural SuiteWorld 2011 conference on May 11 in San Francisco. NetSuite's extensive network of developers and partners is crucial to helping enterprises of all sizes realise the benefits of cloud computing; enabling them to increase productivity, reduce costs, and streamline operations.
This year's winners include the following NetSuite developers and channel partner companies:
- SuiteCloud Developer Network Partner of the Year—Celigo, Inc.
- Named for the second year in a row as the top SuiteCloud Developer Network Partner, Celigo is one of the most prolific and successful SuiteCloud developers in the NetSuite stable. Developers of the Amazon S3 SuiteStorage connector and several other modules which link the NetSuite cloud to other clouds and applications, Celigo continues to demonstrate the flexibility of cloud computing.
- SuiteApp Partner of the Year—eBizNET Solutions
- eBizNET Solutions is a global provider of supply-chain solutions on the NetSuite cloud computing platform. The eBizNET Warehouse Management System delivers best-of-breed warehouse management capabilities that are intuitive and easy-to-use. The eBizNET SuiteApp can help NetSuite customers reduce costs, drive sales and increase shipping efficiency by optimising warehouse operations.
- Solution Provider of the Year, Americas—Explore Consulting
- Based in Bellevue, Wash., Explore Consulting is the NetSuite Americas Region Solution Partner of the Year. Founded in 2001, Explore Consulting is a professional services company dedicated to providing innovative and cost-effective solutions for customers' database and IT systems needs. The company has developed an Ecommerce NetSuite application for Facebook fan pages, helping NetSuite customers increase sales by expanding their shopping audiences quickly and inexpensively.
- Solution Provider of the Year, EMEA—First Hosted
- First Hosted Ltd is a team of professionally qualified individuals and business owners that are knowledgeable and experienced in starting up, running and growing companies. A long established Certified NetSuite Solution provider, First Hosted offers NetSuite solutions, support, and training.
- Solution Provider of the Year, APAC—JCurve Solutions
- JCurve Solutions is an innovative software and business services company which has partnered with business management software leader NetSuite to bring big-business technology to companies of all sizes in the Asia/Pacific region. JCurve for Small Business, powered by NetSuite, offers a special version of NetSuite's market-leading, on-demand business management system for CRM, ERP, and Ecommerce in a simplified package tailored for small businesses with five to 20 staff.
- Solution Provider of the Year, Worldwide—Ncompass Business Solutions
- Ncompass Business Solutions, LLC is a premier NetSuite partner and technology services organisation with offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. Using the power of the world's leading cloud business solution Ncompass has been delivering innovative NetSuite solutions to growing and mid-sized businesses across several industries for almost 10 years.
- Systems Integrator/Business Process Outsourcing Provider of the Year—Accretive Solutions
- Accretive Solutions is a national consulting and executive search firm that delivers business solutions to help companies manage and improve their financial, operational and IT performance. Accretive's consultants and services are sought by Fortune 500 corporations, regional companies, and emerging high-tech businesses.
As the world leader in cloud computing business suites, NetSuite has deep and broad functionality, a robust development platform and wide coverage of several key industry verticals. The SuiteCloud platform has attracted thousands of developers and boasts hundreds of vertical applications. Third-party developers can leverage NetSuite's comprehensive application functionality to accelerate their time to market, delivering new business applications in record time. Solution Providers are able to revitalise their businesses by delivering cloud computing solutions that deliver unprecedented value to their customers. For more information about the NetSuite partner programs, please visit www.netsuite.com/partnerprograms/.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.hk.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are registered service marks of NetSuite Inc.