The #1 Cloud-Based ERP/Financial Suite for Ecommerce Companies and E-tailers
NetSuite is the only seamless business management suite and ecommerce platform that empowers you to run your entire organisation from the cloud.
- Gain real-time visibility and business intelligence across your entire organisation with customisable dashboards that enable you to make agile, profitability-based business decisions
- Design a fully featured, database-driven website that allows you to easily maintain content across multiple websites—and gives your customers an intuitive online shopping experience
- Boost conversion rates and increase revenue through targeted, personalised marketing campaigns, shopping cart abandonment marketing, automated cross-sell/up-sell recommendations, and more
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention with a real-time 360-degree view of your business that lets you address service issues more effectively, market with personalised content and pricing, and offer 24/7
- Conduct ecommerce around the globe with a best-of-breed cloud-based application that gives you the power to manage multi-language and multi-currency webstores—and the complexity of shipping overseas.
NetSuite will provide comprehensive website hosting for your site, or you can host it with another provider—either way, you benefit from dynamic
database-driven content that ensures your website is always in sync with the rest of your business. NetSuite also helps you leverage tools and techniques for superior keyword and search engine optimisation (SEO).
NetSuite's full-featured webstore capability provides an intuitive online shopping cart experience that helps you increase new sales, improve customer service and maximize repurchase revenue. You'll be able to handle different payment methods and currencies—including credit cards, PayPal Checkout, Google Checkout—and offer coupons and special pricing.
The NetSuite Ecommerce Platform gives you the flexibility to customise your software and add new best-of-breed applications that seamlessly integrate into the NetSuite business management suite. The platform provides the business agility you need to adapt to changing customer requirements and touchpoints.
Integrate every step of your multi-channel business, from ecommerce and order management to marketing, inventory and financials with NetSuite. Allow your customers to shop in one channel and pick up or return merchandise from another—and get excellent service at all points of sale.
Extend your reach around the world with NetSuite's global ecommerce solution, which makes it possible to run and manage your from a single cloud- based software solution. NetSuite also eliminates the shipping hassles associated with global ecommerce by offering integrated UPS, FedEx®, and USPS shipping, including global rates and customs documentation.
NetSuite Ecommerce has built-in marketing functionality that will help you drive new traffic to your site, convert that traffic to revenue, close abandoned shopping carts and retain existing customers. Promotional URLs, coupons and cross-selling are just a few of the tools you can use to maximize the effectiveness of your marketing programs.
NetSuite analytics provide you with a meaningful way to understand your data, allowing for timelier, smarter decision-making. Customisable dashboards give you a complete real-time view of your website activity, customer shopping patterns and more. An array of financial reports lets you keep a finger on the pulse of your entire operation.
Eliminate the need for multiple software applications and streamline all of your back-office processes across ecommerce inventory management, order management, billing and financial management. NetSuite Financials provides comprehensive, proven financial/ERP capabilities that integrate with your broader back-office, sales and service processes.
Provide exceptional customer service regardless of what channel your shoppers are interacting with, and deliver 24/7 global customer self-service to maximize customer satisfaction and drive down costs. With NetSuite, your sales and support organisation can view every transaction and interaction associated to a customer, whether they took place online or at a store.