Training Operations Specialist
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor on a global basis and winner of 2 prestigious 2013 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution and Best Cloud Infrastructure, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
The Training Operations Specialist must support day-to-day classroom operations and customer interactions, including collaborating with the Operations team members to support all education offerings. This individual must be familiar with all training operations processes to ensure adequate coverage of the education queues, order processing, and sales support.
Customer Service and Sales Support:
- Register students, create Training Events, and send confirmations to ensure training history and correspondence is tracked on the customer record in NS Corp
- Manage e-mail queues and respond to all customer inquiries from website, calls, or e-mails
- Update jobs to ensure accurate revenue recognition
- Manage customer outreach programs for daily and weekly programs
- Ensure that all class details are tracked in NS Corp as one source of truth for global event management
- Work with Service and Sales teams on class availability and training questions
- Monitor all classes to support any operational requirements and respond within 1 hour for any day of training requests
- Generate rosters & create demo accounts for all students in Project Team Training events
- Support employee registrations for internal or customer training events
- Work with suppliers to order, track and ensure that materials and catering orders are received in time for all private class events
- Create and distribute certificates to all attendees for Project Team Training events
- Manage End-to-end processes for multimedia conferences (primarily via Webex or similar training technology, from registration to technical facilitation and all support tasks for the events)
- Manage schedules and templates in conferencing tools and NS Corp
- Engineer and produce virtual classroom events and webinars
- Provide level 1 technical support for all classes and escalate issues to the vendor support team or internal management teams as needed.
- Support course material production for all NetSuite releases
- Edit recorded offerings for new courses and maintenance of the current NetSuite course librarySME activities
Business Development Support:
- Collaborate with NetSuite Marketing to ensure the SuiteTraining web content is current
- Participate in the implementation of new systems or processes to support the training business
- Participate in sales and service projects to support new business growth
- 3+ years of experience in the customer training industry
- Proven experience with customer support, sales, service or operations
- Experience using learning management systems to administer training programs
- Experience with MS Office and CRM/ ERP tools a must
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience working with customers and commitment to servicing their needs with timely excellence
- Ability to work with extended training teams
- Must be flexible and willing to adjust work schedule to meet the demands of the business