Training: TRNG 001—Certification and Enablement Program Coordinator (Makati City)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor on a global basis and winner of 2 prestigious 2013 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution and Best Cloud Infrastructure, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
The role of the Certification and Enablement Program Specialist is to support internal and Partner communities in all Certification and Enablement program initiatives.
This position encompasses the management of Certification communications and processes, from registration for Certification testing, to working with Partners to determine their services enablement needs, and communicate those to the appropriate members of the Enablement team. Also, it will provide support and facilitation for internal and Partner enablement programs. Once there are resources that are certified, the chosen candidate will be responsible for generating reports and updating this on a yearly basis.
The Specialist will become the primary contact for all Certification inquiries (may also include Partner Enablement and Internal Enablement) and will be responsible for handling each request as the first line of contact.
- Respond to individual requests for information in the Certification and Partner Enablement mailboxes (requires full understanding of current and future of the programs, best resources for meeting a demand, and knowledge of the program and tools used to meet requests)
- Manage Certification testing platform to run reports, provision test takers, and issue discount codes as needed
- Provision the Partner Toolkit to applicable partners, and communicate and support Partners in their questions around implementing the toolkit.
- Direct customers (internal and partners) to the appropriate learning resources available to them
- Craft appropriate messaging and marketing communications, in conjunction with Enablement management, and work with other teams to further expand knowledge and profile of the Certification and Enablement programs
- Update NSCorp custom records used to track Partner Services Enablement communication, and Certification Tracking
- Manage Certification Program schedule, as new Certification titles are launched, and existing titles need to be updated
- Support logistics of Certification workshops by tracking and communicating the following details:
- Travel assistance
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer facing role (such as Technical Training or Customer Support), at least 2 years of experience in an Operational support role
- Strong customer focus and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, manages time well and has ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong background in Windows OS computers
- Basic project management experience is an advantage
- Ability to liaise with multiple groups/personalities & projects simultaneously, whether individually or as a team, to achieve a goal
- Can perform well under pressure and maintain tight deadlines/quick turnaround times
- Demonstrates initiative, creativity, flexibility, applied through technology and resolution
- Must have knowledge of the CRM/ERP Tool
- Must have advance Microsoft office skills
- Possesses Internet technology skills and familiarity with social networking sites.