Maidenhead, UK / Berkshire, UK
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
NetSuite Education Services provides comprehensive instructional programs to ensure our customers, partners and employees have the knowledge to achieve the highest level of success.
The Instructor plays a key role in helping our customers build knowledge, increase user adoption and promote best practices through the delivery of high quality training around the NetSuite product. You are a passionate instructor and communicator, skilled in the delivery of instructor led and virtual classroom sessions and have an excellent attention to customer satisfaction.
The Instructor will deliver training to all types of NetSuite customers. This position will be responsible for the delivery of instructor led and web-enabled administrator and end user training. In addition to leading regularly scheduled public classes, the Instructor will also work with Professional Services to assess customer training needs, develop custom agendas, and deliver quality training to ensure optimal user adoption.
- Understand the NetSuite application in the functional areas of ERP and CRM as they relate to customer learning requirements
- Deliver public instructor led training sessions on the web in the virtual classroom, and onsite at customer locations
- Partner with Professional Services Consultants to develop end user training plans for customer implementation projects
- Assume full ownership for success of customer training projects, interacting with customer as needed to confirm training requirements, event logistics, knowledge transfer and follow-up.
- Develop customer specific end user training material based on implementation project scope, leveraging end user toolkit collateral
- Keep NetSuite product knowledge current, keeping up to date with new features as versions are released.
- Adhere to Education Services methods, processes, procedures, and policies in the development and delivery of training services
- Participate in the development of new curriculum offerings, providing feedback and suggestions to Curriculum Development; contribute to new subject ideas.
- Incorporate industry best practices and techniques from a training and learning standpoint
- Engage in special projects to support Education Services business processes and tools
- Partner with global Education Services operations and curriculum development teams in the development of education materials, scheduling of regional events, and communication of new offerings into regional sales and professional services organizations.
- The position will deliver on-site training upon request not to exceed 30%.
- 3+ years solid experience in a functional training role with emphasis on financial and accounting training development, design, and delivery
- Minimum 5 years in the technology industry
- Strong presentation, training and group facilitation skills; familiar and competent with audience-engagement methods and techniques appropriate for all types of audiences
- Excellent understanding of common industry standards as related to ERP, CRM, PSA (Professional Services Automation) and Ecommerce with an understanding of standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Sales Force Management, SFA and CRM (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, territory management and Quotas), Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment) as well as support (Cases Management and Territory Management).
- Previous experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success as a NetSuite Instructor: QuickBooks, Sage, MAS 90, Intacct, Great Plains, Microsoft Dynamics, Blackbaud, Oracle Financials, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards.Excellent written and verbal English skills for the purpose of documentation development, curriculum review, and communication
- Experience with developing and maintaining curriculum, learning objectives, training aids, and hands-on exercises
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
Travel: up to 30%—You might be required to travel overseas, international travel is a requirement for this position.