Systems and Tools:
Systems and Tools Engineer
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Job entails identifying customer requirements and development of systems that support productivity improvements and enforce corporate policies and procedures, specifically:
- Scope work, produce estimates and help define deliverables and timelines.
- Create and implement project design details.
- Plan and perform unit, integration and acceptance testing.
- Customization of NetSuite forms, fields, online forms and custom records.
- Create saved searches, reports and dashboards.
- Provide user training and technical support to end users.
- Document and secure project information.
- Support for third party bundle integration.
- Support internal and external audit activities.
- Tools and application development in Java and Web Services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A team player with a can-do, rollup-your-sleeves attitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Willing to work in shifts.
- Preferably with involvement in every stage of the SDLC process.