Support: STIC 001—Technical Implementation Consultant for Support (Makati City)
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
The Professional Services Associate Analyst functions as the key technical resource to assist the Project Manager in implementation of new Point of Sale (POS) systems. The successful candidate works on assigned tasks from PM's to create custom scripting / enhancements as needed. Serves as a technical resource for issues with the POS and works with engineers as requested to troubleshoot issues. The Professional Services Associate Analyst may be called on for product walk through/system demos for customers being implemented. Assist in the documentation of complex technical requests for customers and provide estimates of service time.
- Configure POS and NetSuite / Retail Anywhere, Epay, and other interfaces
- Perform Replication Setup and troubleshooting
- Modify XML documents for customization of function and appearance
- Developing/modifying scriptable workflows, logic choices, input requests, web service calls, and can launch external programs
- Modify Interface XSLT files for custom over-rides added for customer specific mappings, transformation, and formatting
- Perform POS register rollout and support
- Hardware/software installations and configurations and ghosting on POS terminals
- Install, configure and troubleshoot network printers.
- Perform Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2007/2010 upgrades.
- Maintain and fix computer systems to enhance speed, efficiency and reliability of operation and recommend hardware and software solutions and upgrades.
- Install, maintain and upgrade various computer parts and troubleshoot applications software and removed virus and spyware on desktops and laptops.
- BS degree is required
- Certifications in the following are preferred: MCP, MCSD, MCSE, MCSA, A+, Net+
- 3+ years of professional IT experience
- Experience modifying Windows OS
- Working experience of Software/Hardware—based POS and/or RMS vendor installation, training, support.
- Understanding of Networking Fundamentals
- Working with remote systems / remote configuration and troubleshooting of POS and PC
- With strong background in MS SQL Server 2005/2008 database and WMS Software experience
- Familiar with GUI windows-based environments and standard applications.
- At least 1 year NetSuite experience
- An active SuiteGuru or SME for any ERP, SuiteCloud, SuiteAnalytics, Web E-Commerce, CRM cell
- Good grasp of other NetSuite features, aside from their own skillset, is a plus
- Passion for high performance and continuous improvement