Technical Support Specialist for Retail Anywhere
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor on a global basis and winner of 2 prestigious 2013 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution and Best Cloud Infrastructure, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
Retail Anywhere provides Point-of-Sale (POS) systems and services for many businesses globally. Together, the Retail Anywhere and NetSuite product suite will be the clear industry leader in delivering on-demand Multi-Channel Commerce solutions for retailers. The team is growing rapidly and we are always seeking talented people. If you have a positive attitude, are highly motivated to succeed and enjoy working in a high tech environment, we want to hear from you!
- Provides support to customers by answering complex questions on function and usage of product via the telephone and/or email.
- Serves as primary liaison between the company and the customer
- Takes escalated calls that require higher level of technical expertise and customer service skills
- Be able to make good and sound decisions and set customer expectations based on customer needs and our own business needs
- Preferably with working experience in Software-based POS and/or RMS vendor installation, systems training and support
- Adept in Windows based Operating Systems (Windows XP, Windows 7, Legacy system for Windows 98)
- With strong background in MS SQL Server 2005/2008 database and WMS Software experience
- Familiar with GUI windows-based environments and standard applications
- A+, MCP or MCSE certifications are a plus.
- At least 1 year NetSuite experience
- An active SuiteGuru or SME for any ERP, SuiteCloud, SuiteAnalytics, Web E-Commerce, CRM cell
- Good grasp of other NetSuite features, aside from their own skillset, is a plus
- Achieved at least an Excellent rating in last year’s performance review
- Possesses strong leadership and outstanding customer service skills
- Self-starter, critical thinker, innovative and team player
- Passion for high performance and continuous improvement
- Willing and able to work on a flexible schedule on weekdays, including extended hours , and holidays as business needs require