ERP Specialist (Supply Chain Management)
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
NetSuite is looking for ERP Support Specialists who will become product experts, responsible for resolving client queries and concerns about NetSuite's Accounting and ERP products via inbound email cases or telephone calls.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer requests.
- Participate in activities and contribute ideas designed to improve customer satisfaction.
- Use decision-support tools to answer questions.
- Collaborate with internal teams on complex problems.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Document complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Collaborate effectively with Subject Matter Expert (SME)'s in the organization for product support or knowledge transfer.
- Design solutions to problems that may be unstructured and that may require conceptual/creative thinking.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the product and serve our customers’ business needs better.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Management or relevant field.
- 1–3 years of hands-on experience with ERP system operation or management with focus on order management, inventory management, shipping, procurement and/or demand planning in one of the following fields:
- Supply Chain working for a Manufacturing or Wholesale Distribution company
- Warehouse Operations
- Shop Floor operations or management
- Industry certification such as CPIM, CSCP from APICS is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Internet, browsers, mobile applications and web navigation is necessary.
- Very strong analytical approach to troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication skills.