Support: CUSA 001–Customer Support Associate (Makati City)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
Assists in meeting product area/vertical support teams' objectives by identifying and planning training needs for staff to support the vertical product area.
- Provides direction/specific tasks to Technical Support Engineers/Customer Support Team Leads on how to accomplish department objectives around Service Level, First Contact Resolution, Customer Satisfaction, Quality Scores, etc.
- Recommends new policies/ processes and/or improvements to it.
- Collaborates with NetSuite partner vendors in developing/improving processes to support joint customers.
- Works closely with Product Management/Development in any discussion that will have impact on service level, staffing requirements and customer satisfaction (like new feature releases).
- Represents Support in vertical discussions where customer feedback / experience are valuable to plan the product.
- Assists in resolving complex customer technical escalations requiring high level of customer service skills, business vertical and internal policies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably 1–4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer–Software or equivalent.
- Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service is a plus
- Resolves moderately complex customer escalations where solution requires thorough analysis of impact to customer and organization and approval of final solutions is sometimes required.
- Makes decision in managing performance issues of individual Support Specialists/Engineers.
- Uses acquired product and business knowledge to make decisions.
- Exercises judgment on moderately complex customer escalations and performance situations.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate managers and functional peer groups.
- Interaction normally involves matters between multiple vertical support teams.
- Promotes cooperation between units.
- Good knowledge of the product, tools and other technical resources of the center.
- Knowledge and considerable amount of experience in the business vertical.
- Product and technical knowledge is advanced to expert level