Support: CUSA 001–Customer Support Associate (Makati City)
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Assists in meeting product area/vertical support teams' objectives by identifying and planning training needs for staff to support the vertical product area.
- Provides direction/specific tasks to Technical Support Engineers/Customer Support Team Leads on how to accomplish department objectives around Service Level, First Contact Resolution, Customer Satisfaction, Quality Scores, etc.
- Recommends new policies/ processes and/or improvements to it.
- Collaborates with NetSuite partner vendors in developing/improving processes to support joint customers.
- Works closely with Product Management/Development in any discussion that will have impact on service level, staffing requirements and customer satisfaction (like new feature releases).
- Represents Support in vertical discussions where customer feedback / experience are valuable to plan the product.
- Assists in resolving complex customer technical escalations requiring high level of customer service skills, business vertical and internal policies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably 1–4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer–Software or equivalent.
- Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service is a plus
- Resolves moderately complex customer escalations where solution requires thorough analysis of impact to customer and organization and approval of final solutions is sometimes required.
- Makes decision in managing performance issues of individual Support Specialists/Engineers.
- Uses acquired product and business knowledge to make decisions.
- Exercises judgment on moderately complex customer escalations and performance situations.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate managers and functional peer groups.
- Interaction normally involves matters between multiple vertical support teams.
- Promotes cooperation between units.
- Good knowledge of the product, tools and other technical resources of the center.
- Knowledge and considerable amount of experience in the business vertical.
- Product and technical knowledge is advanced to expert level