Support: STSI 001–Senior Technical Support Specialist (Makati City)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
Handles complex and priority cases escalated to the team, usually requiring expertise in 2 or more major product areas.
- Point of contact with customer through resolution
- Performs highly complex troubleshooting and analysis
- Handles cases from advanced users
- Reviews and/or authors solutions / knowledge-based articles
- Differentiates type of defects and works on defect escalations
- Actively works with Quality Assurance/Development to keep priority defects moving
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's / College Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering and the like
- For CRM—background in HTML or any CRM software like Siebel
- For OpenAir—background in HTML
- For Ecommerce—background in PHP, VB Script
- Proficient and/or knowledgeable in REST / Soap-based Web Services (VB.NET, PHP, HTML)
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is an advantage for this position
- INTERNAL: 3 years NS experience with knowledge of ERP, CRM, Ecommerce, SuiteCloud oSuite Guru status
- EXTERNAL: 7+ years' experience in a technical / customer service environment providing email and telephone support
- Can effectively communicate both in oral and written forms
- Must demonstrate excellent customer orientation skills and problem solving /critical thinking skills
- Can effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Can conduct effective technical coaching
- Freelance developers are welcome to apply
- Able and willing to work night shift
- MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY