Senior Technical Support Specialist
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
- Point of contact with customer through resolution
- Performs highly complex troubleshooting and analysis
- Handles cases from advanced users
- Reviews and/or authors solutions / knowledge-based articles
- Differentiates type of defects and works on defect escalations
- Actively works with Quality Assurance/Development to keep priority defects moving
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's / College Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering and the like
- For CRM—background in HTML or any CRM software like Siebel
- For OpenAir—background in HTML
- For Ecommerce—background in PHP, VB Script
- Proficient and/or knowledgeable in REST / Soap-based Web Services (VB.NET, PHP, HTML)
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is an advantage for this position
- At least 7 years of working experience in a technical / customer service environment providing email and telephone support
- Can effectively communicate both in oral and written forms
- Must demonstrate excellent customer orientation skills and problem solving /critical thinking skills
- Can effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Can conduct effective technical coaching
- Freelance developers are welcome to apply
- Able and willing to work night shift
- MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY