Technical Support Specialist for ERP
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
- Point of contact with customer through resolution of Accounting issues.
- Performs highly complex troubleshooting and analysis.
- Handles cases from advanced users.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- For Accounting Fresh Graduates: No work experience or less than 1 year working experience in Accounting, Audit or Finance
- For Experienced Professionals: At least 2 years working experience in Accounting, Audit or Finance
- Candidate must be confident and can effectively communicate both in oral and written forms.
- Can demonstrate excellent customer orientation skills and problem solving / critical thinking skills.
- ERP/Accounting softwares (i.e. JD Edwards,SAP, QuickBooks) is an advantage.
- Candidates should be willing and able to work in night shift schedule.
- CANDIDATES MUST BE AVAILABLE ASAP
- Full-Time position(s) available