Support: Technical Support Specialist (Accountancy Fresh Graduates) (Makati)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
NetSuite is looking for Technical Support Specialists who will be product experts responsible in resolving client queries and concerns via inbound email cases or telephone calls to address and resolve technical support requests for client products or services.
- Maintain broad and deep technical knowledge of product and services.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution. Minimize escalation.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Document complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Collaborate effectively with Subject Matter Expert (SME)'s in the organization for product support or knowledge transfer.
- Ensure high and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Effectively transfer customer requests or coordinate to the appropriate department
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Direct experience and knowledge of general accounting principles is a plus.
- Willing and able to work on a graveyard shift.
- Expert knowledge of Internet, browsers and web navigation is necessary.
- Fresh Graduates are highly encouraged to apply