Support: Technical Support Specialist (IT Fresh Graduates) (Makati)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
NetSuite is looking for Technical Support Specialists who will be product experts responsible in resolving client queries and concerns via inbound email cases or telephone calls to address and resolve technical support requests for client products or services.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Help customers in setting-up their Web Site using NetSuite Web Site Building/ Development Tools. These includes (Domains, Redirects, Tags, Customize Text, Shopping Cart, Search, Email, Employee Directory, RSS Feeds, Tabs, Categories, Items, Shipping Items, Cross-Selling and Up selling, Multiple Pricing, Volume Discounts, Integrated Inventory, Order Management, Real-Time Dashboard Visibility, Gift Certificates, Coupons/Promotions, Password Protected Shopping, Sitemap Generator, Product Feeds, Image Resizing & Web Site Hosting Files).
- Setting-up Google Checkout, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, eBay, PayPal and Other Credit Card Payment Processing (CyberSource, Merchant e-Solutions and WorldPay)
- Customizing (Web Site Themes, Color, Layouts and Item/Category Templates).
- Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
- Contribute ideas to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Occasionally use decision-support tools to answer questions.
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
- Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine and require some clarification.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution. Minimize escalation to Tier-II support.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Fresh Graduates are highly encouraged to apply