Support: Technical Support Specialist (IT Fresh Graduates) (Makati)
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
NetSuite is looking for Technical Support Specialists who will be product experts responsible in resolving client queries and concerns via inbound email cases or telephone calls to address and resolve technical support requests for client products or services.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Help customers in setting-up their Web Site using NetSuite Web Site Building/ Development Tools. These includes (Domains, Redirects, Tags, Customize Text, Shopping Cart, Search, Email, Employee Directory, RSS Feeds, Tabs, Categories, Items, Shipping Items, Cross-Selling and Up selling, Multiple Pricing, Volume Discounts, Integrated Inventory, Order Management, Real-Time Dashboard Visibility, Gift Certificates, Coupons/Promotions, Password Protected Shopping, Sitemap Generator, Product Feeds, Image Resizing & Web Site Hosting Files).
- Setting-up Google Checkout, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, eBay, PayPal and Other Credit Card Payment Processing (CyberSource, Merchant e-Solutions and WorldPay)
- Customizing (Web Site Themes, Color, Layouts and Item/Category Templates).
- Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
- Contribute ideas to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Occasionally use decision-support tools to answer questions.
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
- Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine and require some clarification.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution. Minimize escalation to Tier-II support.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Fresh Graduates are highly encouraged to apply