Regional Sales Director
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for the Japan Region. You will be leading a high performing team of 5 Account Executives and also be leading by example as a Hunter! We are looking for a hands-on Hunter who has managed small teams with a proven track record in the Japan region.
You will be responsible for continued planning and execution of a business and model that delivers against assigned targets. This is a strategic long term role to position NetSuite for continued success in Japan. The Sales Director will ensure that we are adopting the right support and go-to-market model to drive accelerated growth in the region.
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation, and planning of new business deals
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications
- Advise customer on ROI using business drivers while presenting product sale
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, webinar and customer meetings
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as required
- Thoroughly qualify all leads and sales opportunities
- Present NetSuite's products in a compelling, positive, and professional way
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS/BA and a minimum of 15-20+ years of business experience (mainly in Japan)
- Minimum of 10-12+ years’ experience selling ERP/Financials or CRM solutions (preferred mainly in Japan)
- Must have a stable work experience background and have worked for Software Vendors
- Selling experience into medium and large enterprise accounts is a must.
- Able to create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your contacts and existing accounts and partners
- Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that you can close
- Results driven and able to achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas
- Must be fluent/native with the Japanese language and have good English Business skills too
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with internal/external clients
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Successful direct and new business sales experience is required.
- Proven experience leading a successful Sales team
- You must have experience in quota achievement in a comparable role to be considered
- Limited travel will be required for this position