Enterprise Account Executive
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
NetSuite is aggressively moving into Enterprise accounts and is building a new sales team to identify and qualify Global Enterprise opportunities within account territories selling business applications solutions and related services to prospective and new Global Enterprise accounts. Manage and drive sales opportunities through strategic selling, negotiate & close business and manage business relationship with clients.
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation, and planning of new business deals.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Advise customer on ROI using business drivers while presenting product sale.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, webinar and customer meetings.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as required.
- Thoroughly qualify all leads and sales opportunities.
- Present NetSuite’s products in a compelling, positive, and professional way.
- BS/BA and a minimum of 5+ year of business experience.
- 4+ year experience selling technology solutions, applications software, web hosted products, or other financial, business, CRM or ERP solutions; Looking for candidates who have demonstrated multi-year tenure in a single organization with 3-5 years of repeated success of exceeding quota in multiple years as part of that tenure.
- Selling experience into technology and enterprise accounts.
- Able to create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your contacts and existing accounts and partners. This is a HUNTER role so please don't apply if you don't have experience bringing in net new logo's.
- Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that you can close.
- Results driven and able to achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas.
NetSuite is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as NetSuite does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other
classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.