Sales: SIAM 001—Social Impact Account Manager (Makati City)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
- This is an Account Management role for the NetSuite.org team in Manila that will onboard new grantees and manage existing grantees (i.e. customers).
- The primary focus of the account manager is to empower NetSuite.org grantees to achieve their organizational vision by using the NetSuite software service. Specifically, they administer the paperwork and communications during the new grantee onboarding process, renew existing grantees and facilitating the expanded use of NetSuite features
- The account manager will maintain a current knowledge of how grantees use NetSuite in their organization and will proactively seek testimonials from grantees about how they use NetSuite software to achieve their organizational vision
- The account manager will be customer focused and be able to leverage business experience to help provide value for NetSuite's customers
- Bachelor's degree in one of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Management, Commerce, Accounting, or Administration
- Understanding of Business Software applications such as ERP, CRM and Ecommerce
- Understanding of basic sales methodology
- Keen negotiation skills
- Good customer service skills
- Above average communications skills (written and spoken)
- Experience in the non-profit or social enterprise sectors is preferred